Pickens County Drug Arrest
Pickens County Drug Arrest:
On 08/10/2023, deputies with the Pickens County Sheriff’s Office Community Action Team and Agents with Probation and Parole responded to a Central home in search of Jeffrey William Ellenburg, who was wanted for outstanding arrest warrants.
Upon their arrival, Ellenburg was located and immediately taken into custody.
All four subjects were arrested on the following charges:
Jeffrey William Ellenburg:
• Outstanding Arrest Warrants
• Possession of Methamphetamine – 2nd Offense.
Jennifer Lynn Chapman:
• Trafficking Methamphetamine – 1st Offense.
Crystal Caroline Page:
• Possession of a Controlled Substance – 2nd Offense.
• Possession with Intent to Distribute Methamphetamine – 3rd Offense
Hannah Mary Elizabeth Wood:
• Possession of Methamphetamine – 1st Offense.