Pickens County Drug Arrest
Pickens County Drug Arrest:
On 06/12/2023, deputies with the Pickens County Sheriff’s Office Community Action Team conducted a traffic stop on Old Pendleton Road in Easley.
The vehicle, discovered to be stolen from Greenville County, was driven by Micah Alan Kearse, accompanied by Kendall Rae Morrison.
Kendall Rae Morrison and Micah Alan Kearse were arrested on the following charges:
Kendall Rae Morrison:
• Possession of a stolen vehicle.
• Possession of a Sawed-Off Shotgun.
• Possession of Cocaine – 3rd Offense.
• Possession with Intent to Distribute Methamphetamine – 3rd Offense.
Micah Alan Kearse:
• Possession of Sawed-Off Shotgun.
• Possession of Cocaine – 1st Offense.
• Driving Under Suspension – 1st Offense.