The Pickens County Sheriff's Office is accepting applications for communications specialists, and we are looking for qualified applicants interested in a fast-paced, rewarding career.
This industry offers job security, competitive salary, and excellent benefits. As one of our Communications Specialists, you will embark on an exciting career as the primary link between people who call for help and the help they seek.
Each day in our center is an adventure because no two days are alike, and no one can predict what the next phone call will bring. As you can imagine, handling the various challenges we face daily requires special people with special skills – and you could be one of them!
- High School Diploma and at least 18 years of age.
- Good typing proficiency.
- Pass Criminal Background Investigation.
- Availability for a 12-hour shift model and holidays.
- Stable employment history.
- Follow directions and work well with others.
- Starting annual salary for uncertified specialists at $34,153.
- Starting annual salary for certified specialists at $35,859.
- 12-hour shift model.
- Paid holidays.
- Medical / Dental insurance benefits.
- State Retirement System.
- Fitness Center
The Pickens County Sheriff's Office is an equal opportunity provider and employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, or age, either in employment or the delivery of services.
You may apply now online or in person at 216 C. David Stone Road. Pickens, SC. 29671. For more information, contact Lisa Cassell at 864-898-5567.