- We are actively patrolling areas as normal. However, we would request that for all non-emergency or non-in-progress calls, that we have a Deputy call and take those reports over the phone whenever possible.
- The front lobby at the Sheriff’s Office will remain open for now, but strictly for limited services.
- Non-ferrous (scrap metal) permits will not be issued at this time.
- We have restricted public access to our Records Unit. Anyone who needs to request copies of incident reports should call one of the following numbers:
864-898-5506, 864-898-5507, 864-898-5508, 864-898-2446
- All Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests can be made by visiting our website at www.pickenssheriff.com or via email at PCSO_MAIL@co.pickens.sc.us or by calling one of the above numbers.
Thank you and we want to assure you that we are still conducting business and we are here for you during this time in our lives when we all are adjusting to a new way of staying safe.